2249 Pontoon Road, Granite City Illinois 62040
An Illinois Bankruptcy Lawyer and Attorney 618-931-1313 Offering Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Attorney information in Madison, St Clair & Southern Illinois counties
1. Proof of your income over the past 7 months. This can include your pay stubs or a printout from your employer, however, it must contain information about your payroll deductions. Include proof of social security, retirement , unemployment and child support income.
If you are self employed or run a business, bring your gross revenue and business expenses, itemized on a month by month basis.
2. Income tax returns for the past 2 years. If you do not have this information you might be able to get copies from your tax preparer. My office will help you request transcripts from the Internal Revenue Service.
3. Bills bills, bills, from everyone you owe, including your best friends and your worst enemies. If you do not have a written statement, make a list of the name, address, account number and amount owed. A credit report may help you remember who you owe. My office will help you get a credit report if you need one.
4. If you are required to pay child support or maintenance, bring a copy of the Court Order.
5. Attorney fees and costs. See the Appointment page for detailed information on how much to bring to your first meeting.
***Debit Cards Accepted***
Call a bankruptcy attorney now for more information.
Andy Miofsky has a Superb 10.0 Avvo rating
Everyone filing bankruptcy through my office gets my Guidebook absolutely free.
Containing: Over 80 documents and definitions;
Over 50 procedures explained;
Trustee contact information;
Ways to rebuild your credit;
Stuff other lawyer do not tell you;
Written by a trial lawyer with over 35 years of bankruptcy experience.
If you dont know what is an "Indubitable Equivalent", you will after reading my book.
Available for purchase for anyone who filed bankruptcy. Dont wait for your lawyer to return a phone call, immediately look up the answers to your questions in my book.
A Bankruptcy Lawyer Andy Miofsky supports the US Military and our troops abroad. You can SUPPORT THE US MILITARY HERE
I never met an autistic child I didn't like. Ask about my program that provides free books for special need children and their families through Woodbine House.